Monday, June 22, 2009

We were very scared. We screamed when Miss Wright came in I went over it was ok. I ate bubble gum I blew a big bubble and it popped and it was In my afro and face.
When I woke up something was on head maybe a afro I think it is a afro I walk to school and when it’s windy I fall over and The afro save me and I say I am keeping this afro and I am keeping the afro a long long time

I tried to take it off and it worked but then it just frizzed up again. I put water on it and it fell in my eyes .Ha I could not see and I accidentally went into the toilet I fell in the toilet hole and my feet was kicking at the window and cracked it open .I fell out.




7 comments:

  1. Victorias mum - I think the bushy afro looks grand on Victoria!!!! You are having lots of fun - we didn't get to wear silly wigs in the olden days when I went to school ha ha!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cool blog you guys I love your hire dos loves sams friend cat by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art work is the best you rock. Are you going to be doing some more cool art work.By TO Room 19

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi room 17 I love your story it is awsome!!!
    how was the dance evening ?
    What a cool blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our dance night was so cool, we nearly danced our legs off!! Thank you for leaving us a nice comment and we think you are cool too!
    from Room 17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool azzz blog hope you had lots of fun.
    ROOM 12 M.E.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have enjoyed looking at your blog, and am impressed with your work. I love your lonely bear and afro stories. Ms L

    ReplyDelete